Mini ST meetup of Awesome

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mini ST meetup of Awesome

Post by dok on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:31 am

Your demo...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hair pic taken especially for Ling-Ling

Your spy...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Together in front of Sokos, the best store in Finland, presented for your viewing pleasure!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
dok
Heavy Weapons Doktor, Mentor
Heavy Weapons Doktor, Mentor

Posts : 239
Kudos : 34941
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini ST meetup of Awesome

Post by Ling-Ling on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:37 am

It feels like someone is missing...
avatar
Ling-Ling
Mentor

Posts : 199
Kudos : 33510
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 18
Location : Cali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini ST meetup of Awesome

Post by dok on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:38 am

I have no idea what you're talking about.
avatar
dok
Heavy Weapons Doktor, Mentor
Heavy Weapons Doktor, Mentor

Posts : 239
Kudos : 34941
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini ST meetup of Awesome

Post by Neko on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:29 am

Okay that, was unexpected,
avatar
Neko
Site Admin

Posts : 363
Kudos : 36365
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 24

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrdinner

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini ST meetup of Awesome

Post by Fred on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:42 am

Great pics! The SOKOS store sure looks mighty fine.
avatar
Fred
Mentor

Posts : 295
Kudos : 38934
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-10
Location : Summoner's Rift

View user profile http://www.pallkarsia.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini ST meetup of Awesome

Post by Ling-Ling on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:26 am

dok wrote:I have no idea what you're talking about.
Neither do I...

Are there other members who want to post photographic images of their face?
avatar
Ling-Ling
Mentor

Posts : 199
Kudos : 33510
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 18
Location : Cali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini ST meetup of Awesome

Post by Meh on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:52 am

Don't really have any recent pictures of me on this computer so here's a 2 year old picture, from when i went to Copenhagen games and met Warcraft 3 legend Grubby.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Meh

Posts : 116
Kudos : 32149
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini ST meetup of Awesome

Post by dok on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:19 am

MF suggested to me that not everyone knows how this awesome meetup happened, or for that matter what I'm doing in Finland, so here's the short, unsappy version of the story.

Once upon a time I was a sad medic who had a friend, who had a friend, who had a reputation for being an awesome medic. I wanted to become friends with that other medic, and possibly eat his soul to steal his medic knowledge so I could be as pro as him at medicing. However, when I finally got the courage up to add this mysterious medic, I realised he was awesome in more ways than I could have ever imagined. He was recruited as our sub, then became our spy, and I started talking with him more and more. And when we started to talk, it felt like I had known him all my life. Or maybe just like I would know him for the rest of my life.

But that's starting to sound sappy. Back to the story.

We started planning for one of us to visit the other before we really recognised each other as a couple. Which we are, in case that bit wasn't really obvious by now either. And, since I am really just using him for the slightly better ping(and his apartment, which I assumed would be more fun than sleeping one room away from my parents), I insisted that I come to Finland.

Now, once I knew I was going, I figured it would be super awesome to invite the neighbors. And the most awesome (and only) neighbor I knew was Fred. So he came, played some games, checked out the local salmiakki joints, and got souvineer pictures in front of the local SOKOS, the greatest of all Finnish stores.


And, to satisfy the curious(*cough*Ling-Ling*cough*)... I didn't include the pictures of me because they're all over-bright, and my shirt's too big and... well lets just assume I had girlish objections. Here's a crappy webcam picture that shows off my hair, which is, if I may say so myself, easily half as awesome as BG and Fred's:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And before you say anything... Sorry Ling, no boobs. I'm the team medic, not the team mascot. :3
avatar
dok
Heavy Weapons Doktor, Mentor
Heavy Weapons Doktor, Mentor

Posts : 239
Kudos : 34941
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini ST meetup of Awesome

Post by Neko on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:15 am

dok wrote:MF suggested to me that not everyone knows how this awesome meetup happened, or for that matter what I'm doing in Finland, so here's the short, unsappy version of the story.

Once upon a time I was a sad medic who had a friend, who had a friend, who had a reputation for being an awesome medic. I wanted to become friends with that other medic, and possibly eat his soul to steal his medic knowledge so I could be as pro as him at medicing. However, when I finally got the courage up to add this mysterious medic, I realised he was awesome in more ways than I could have ever imagined. He was recruited as our sub, then became our spy, and I started talking with him more and more. And when we started to talk, it felt like I had known him all my life. Or maybe just like I would know him for the rest of my life.

But that's starting to sound sappy. Back to the story.

We started planning for one of us to visit the other before we really recognised each other as a couple. Which we are, in case that bit wasn't really obvious by now either. And, since I am really just using him for the slightly better ping(and his apartment, which I assumed would be more fun than sleeping one room away from my parents), I insisted that I come to Finland.

Now, once I knew I was going, I figured it would be super awesome to invite the neighbors. And the most awesome (and only) neighbor I knew was Fred. So he came, played some games, checked out the local salmiakki joints, and got souvineer pictures in front of the local SOKOS, the greatest of all Finnish stores.


And, to satisfy the curious(*cough*Ling-Ling*cough*)... I didn't include the pictures of me because they're all over-bright, and my shirt's too big and... well lets just assume I had girlish objections. Here's a crappy webcam picture that shows off my hair, which is, if I may say so myself, easily half as awesome as BG and Fred's:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And before you say anything... Sorry Ling, no boobs. I'm the team medic, not the team mascot. :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For some reason, that was fun to read. So I read it again, t´was not nearly as awesome second time though Sad (Ment in a good way of course, haha)


Also Meh, I am infinitely jealous, I wanted to go there too Sad
avatar
Neko
Site Admin

Posts : 363
Kudos : 36365
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 24

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrdinner

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini ST meetup of Awesome

Post by dok on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:25 am

Neko wrote:For some reason, that was fun to read. So I read it again, t´was not nearly as awesome second time though Sad

I can... tell more stories if it will make you less sad?

Don't take me up on this. I don't know more stories.
avatar
dok
Heavy Weapons Doktor, Mentor
Heavy Weapons Doktor, Mentor

Posts : 239
Kudos : 34941
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini ST meetup of Awesome

Post by Neko on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:53 am

dok wrote:
Neko wrote:For some reason, that was fun to read. So I read it again, t´was not nearly as awesome second time though Sad

I can... tell more stories if it will make you less sad?

Don't take me up on this. I don't know more stories.

Moar stories? DO TELL!




Laughing
avatar
Neko
Site Admin

Posts : 363
Kudos : 36365
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 24

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrdinner

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini ST meetup of Awesome

Post by >MF< on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:21 am

How bout that one story...about that lobby we did last saturday, where people adored us soooo much :3.
avatar
>MF<
Site Admin

Posts : 356
Kudos : 45766
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini ST meetup of Awesome

Post by Fred on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:23 am

It was an epic meetup! I was enthusiastic about going to SOKOS and then we did cool stuff!

Also, coffee cheese with kiwi marmelade. Hmm... 4/5, just because of the kiwi marmelade.
BG's rice: ARVOSANA 5/5! Good riisi, would eat again.


Edit: Meh! THEY HAD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RED SODA in SOKOS!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Fred
Mentor

Posts : 295
Kudos : 38934
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-10
Location : Summoner's Rift

View user profile http://www.pallkarsia.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini ST meetup of Awesome

Post by Meh on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:38 am

Fred wrote:Edit: Meh! THEY HAD RED SODAS
I HAVE TO GO LIVE IN THAT STORE

Neko wrote:Also Meh, I am infinitely jealous, I wanted to go there too Sad
Was really awesome. I got to talk to great players like LiquidTLO, LiquidRet, Grubby and his model wife Cassandra. I sat hanging out with Grubby in between games, was quite cool.
avatar
Meh

Posts : 116
Kudos : 32149
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini ST meetup of Awesome

Post by Ling-Ling on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
About a year old. Best (and only) photo I have.
avatar
Ling-Ling
Mentor

Posts : 199
Kudos : 33510
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 18
Location : Cali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini ST meetup of Awesome

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum