Krater (topic title too short)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Krater (topic title too short)

Post by Fred on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:01 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The game brings you far into the future of a post-apocalyptic Sweden. Once home to IKEA, Vikings and Minecraft, today its primitive inhabitants scavenge the broken overgrown world for technological artifacts.
>derp

i don't even

edit:
Ling-Ling wrote:This is now a post your picture thread.
-Neko
avatar
Fred
Mentor

Posts : 295
Kudos : 38934
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-10
Location : Summoner's Rift

View user profile http://www.pallkarsia.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Krater (topic title too short)

Post by Neko on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:28 am

Fred wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The game brings you far into the future of a post-apocalyptic Sweden. Once home to IKEA, Vikings and Minecraft, today its primitive inhabitants scavenge the broken overgrown world for technological artifacts.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Neko
Site Admin

Posts : 363
Kudos : 36365
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-03-10
Age : 24

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrdinner

Back to top Go down

Re: Krater (topic title too short)

Post by Ling-Ling on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:46 am

Gift it to me Fred. I want to learn the Swedish ways.
avatar
Ling-Ling
Mentor

Posts : 199
Kudos : 33510
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 18
Location : Cali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Krater (topic title too short)

Post by Fred on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:17 am

< Meganomic> initial impressions is that this game is the best thing since minesweeper.. might suck further into the game but so far so good
This might just be a must buy


Edit:
23:44 < Meganomic> OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!
23:45 < Meganomic> A CHARACTER WHOS NAME IS DR ALBAN!!!!!!!
23:45 < Meganomic> OMG THIS GAME IS FUCKING A W E S O M E
23:45 < Meganomic> I must talk to him
23:45 <@Fred> e p i c
avatar
Fred
Mentor

Posts : 295
Kudos : 38934
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-10
Location : Summoner's Rift

View user profile http://www.pallkarsia.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Krater (topic title too short)

Post by Ling-Ling on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:25 am

Fred wrote:
This might just be a must buy

Ling-Ling wrote:Gift it to me Fred. I want to learn the Swedish ways.
avatar
Ling-Ling
Mentor

Posts : 199
Kudos : 33510
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 18
Location : Cali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Krater (topic title too short)

Post by Ling-Ling on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:47 am

Ling-Ling wrote:
Fred wrote:
This might just be a must buy

Ling-Ling wrote:Gift it to me Fred. I want to learn the Swedish ways.


SCRATCH THAT (trololol, I just did). BUY ME THIS INSTEAD: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I WILL LOVE YOUS BIG TIME! ! ! !


also doublepost
avatar
Ling-Ling
Mentor

Posts : 199
Kudos : 33510
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 18
Location : Cali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Krater (topic title too short)

Post by Fred on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:11 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
Fred
Mentor

Posts : 295
Kudos : 38934
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-10
Location : Summoner's Rift

View user profile http://www.pallkarsia.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Krater (topic title too short)

Post by Ling-Ling on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:20 am

Fred wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Don't I look cool?
This is now a post your picture thread.
avatar
Ling-Ling
Mentor

Posts : 199
Kudos : 33510
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 18
Location : Cali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Krater (topic title too short)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum